No announcement yet.

Light strong??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Okay, the soil moisture meters indicate that water is there. I think I just have to wait. I have noticed plants like mine, they take 15, 16 weeks to finish flowering. There are peaks further down are bigger. This plant drives me crazy. 13 weeks bah. Last thought nutrient block, perhaps EC too high.

Comment

What moisture meters are you using? Doublecheck anyhow by sticking your finger in the soil. It should feel moiste like a happy pussy and if not: water them firmly.
      Horks Fototopic 2.0

Comment

• DCKFACELVRS
        DCKFACELVRS commented
        Editing a comment
        Like a pussy

Het is normaal in bloei !! De Ph ligt op 6.0 - 6.5 De plant blijkt geen tekorten aan voedingsstoffen te hebben. Ik heb de plant water gegeven, hij had water nodig.... IMG_20220322_000432.jpg IMG_20220322_000428.jpg

Comment

• Hork
        Hork commented
        Editing a comment
        Very often it is the case that they need water.

I'm in seventh heaven, I observe the trichomes on the plant that are starting to come out. Finally 13 weeks later ...

Comment

What do you think, is he okay in your experience?
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes i don't see anything weird.
          Horks Fototopic 2.0

Comment

Sorry, one question. Why are there no trichomes on the leaves around the flower? Usually when I touch the flower it stays sticky on the fingers. With this plant no. Now I have put in an extra lamp. Total 226 watts
            Attached Files

Comment

Bezig...
            X