Hoog-Potent en intens Weed/Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Re: Hoog-Potent en intens Weed/Hash

George Cunning said: "in matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch, is offering too little and asking too much".
    Xtreme says: "you'r asking too much and offer too little."
    Last edited by Xtreme; 13 October 2011, 09:01.

Comment

You can get weed for 5,-
      Just order a (vijf eurootje van x soort) -English-> (5 euro's of x strain).
      They will calculate howmuch of that particular weed costs 5,- and sell it to you.
      Say you want 5,- worth of amnesia haze.
      Let's say amnesia haze is 13,- a gram. that means: 1/13 gram = 1 euro so 5/13 of a gram is 5,-
      So in the end you will have 5/13 grams (0,38 grams) of Amnesia haze.
      If you can't pronounce a "5eurotje" just order "5 euro's worth of amnesia haze" (or whatever kind you want)
      But i don't think they will just give you .5 of a gram, they will weigh it. It is rather common to order a 5 or 10 euro here in Holland

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Homegrown View Post
        You can get weed for 5,-
        Just order a (vijf eurootje van x soort) -English-> (5 euro's of x strain).

If you can't pronounce a "5eurotje" just order "5 euro's worth of amnesia haze" (or whatever kind you want)
        Last edited by flip mo; 14 October 2011, 04:15.

Comment

Some will, some won't. But in Maastricht a lot of people speak German so you can just ask them if they do speak German. If not, they will speak English. Be aware that they aren't forbidding German people to buy weed, just French. Don't forget that the people who work in Coffeeshops are usually very relaxed (depends on what shop). If you can read Dutch, i would go over to the coffeeshop review section of this forum (Oh shit, i just saw that your topic is posted in that section, sorry) 2 shops where the sellers are usually very friendly are the Kosbor and the Smokey. And facing the Kosbor is also a headshop. I would try to:
          - First ask if they speak German, or if they would rather speak in English
          - Then order, 5 euro's worth of strainX, or a 5 eurootje of StrainX

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Comment

Bezig...
          X